Click here to skip to the content

Prince William Street, Saint John, New Brunswick

Back

Black and white photograph of streetscape with store fronts and stone buildings
photograph: Prince William Street, Saint John, New Brunswick, 1884-1893. Collection of the New Brunswick Museum (X12416). Charlotte County granite was used to create decorative columns on buildings built after the 1877 Great Fire in Saint John. The former Bank of Nova Scotia on Prince William Street is referred to as the Palatine Building.