Click here to skip to the content

Granite Columns, Palatine Building, 124 Prince William Street, Saint John, New Brunswick

Back

Colour photograph of six people on sidewalk viewing stone buildings and red columns
photograph: Granite Columns, Palatine Building, 124 Prince William Street, Saint John, New Brunswick, 2006. New Brunswick Museum. Charlotte County granite was used to create decorative columns on buildings built after the 1877 Great Fire in Saint John.